• Transistor Level design of a variety of Analog/Mixed-Signal blocks such as high-speed ADCs
and DACs, Phase-Locked-Loops, signal conditioning blocks like buffers, filters, variablegain amplifiers, as well as LDO regulators, charge-pumps, bandgap and current references
• Discuss block and system performance with System Engineers and develop adequate circuit
topologies and architectures to fulfill the system requirements.
• Perform/supervise the chip floor-planning and layout, post-layout extractions and
• Perform/supervise silicon characterization, reliability evaluation and the development of APIs
• Prepare and maintain project documentation including general specification, circuit
description, and measurement reports.
Required Education and Experience:
• BTech/MTech/MS/PhD with 2-20 years of industrial experience.
• Proven track record of Analog/Mixed-Signal blocks integrated circuit design in CMOS
technologies with completed projects from architecture to tape-out and silicon
• Experience with Cadence Virtuoso and Spectre-RF is a must.
• Experience with standard CMOS RF models and/or SOI/BiCMOS technologies. Deep
understanding of device modeling; supply isolations and circuit layout for optimum
• Good understanding of system specifications and the ability to work with system architects
to translate system requirements into circuit requirements at the IC level.
• Familiarity with system and behavioral modeling using Matlab/Python, System Verilog,
Verilog-A/AMS, is a plus.
• Hands-on experience in mm-wave silicon characterization and debug. Knowledge of Python
or C (for test and analysis scripting). Knowledge of test parameters and test equipment;
oscilloscope, VNA, spectrum/signal analyzers, hands-on experience in analog/Mixed-Signal
• Must possess good communication and presentation skills and the desire to be part of a