• Design and develop a software processing chain of raw ADC data and generate high
• resolution radar images.
• Develop fast kernels on GPU.
• Develop drivers to interact with different peripherals on board.
• Write tests for existing and created code to ensure compatibility and stability.
• Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply
• best practices.
Required Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related technical
• 3+ years of software experience for full time employees
• Proficiency in C/C++, and Python
• Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
• Knowledge of communication protocols like SPI, I2C, socket communication.
• Knowledge of version control systems (git) and build systems like Makefile and CMake
• Experience of developing software on Nvidia GPU
• Strong analytical and reasoning skills
• Strong mathematical background
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work collaboratively